Thursday, June 10, 2010

Back to my computer again

I'm finally back to my computer again.  I'm so thankful for my iPhone, but it's so much nicer to see things on a bigger screen.

On Tuesday I put in another good day of hard work at our Lititz house, but I did not make any calls or decisions about listing the house like I had planned on doing.  An unexpected interest in the house came up, so we're waiting to see if that is what God has been scheming all along.  That's all I can say for now.  

Wednesday morning I packed up and went to my dear stepmother's house for lunch.  We had such a wonderful time together.  She not only fed my body, but my soul as well.  She recently got a digital camera, so I was helping her to figure some things out with storing her photos on Picasa.  I also showed her how to comment on my blog.  Hint, hint, Mary!!

I left from there (in the rain) to drive back to State College.  As I drove the rain became heavier and heavier.  About 30 minutes from here the traffic on 322 came to a slow crawl, sometimes stopping altogether.   At the Belleville exit they detoured everyone off of 322 without explanation.  I suppose there had been an accident, although I haven't been able to find any news about it.  Eventually the detour led us back onto 322 and I finally got home about an hour later than I would have otherwise.  I was so thankful I had stopped at a McDonalds to pee before I got into the traffic jam!  I had actually debated, thinking I could wait 45 minutes till I got home.  Whew!  It was a whole lot more than 45 minutes!

Sometime today Lori and Austin will return from Chicago.  Wow, I miss them!  I need to stock up on groceries today.  The two bachelors that lived here this week don't do groceries or cooking or dishes, hahahahaha!  JUST KIDDING!

3 comments:

Tonja said...

Our bladders seem to speak to us more and more these days, don't they?

Justabeachkat said...

Praying that things work out quickly and easily for the sale of the house.

Hugs!
Kat

Cherdecor said...

I think the next time we need rain, I will call you to drive down here, and we will get rain. I don't know how many times you drive in rain when you come or go to State College. Your car must cause condensation. =)