Austin and Lori finally returned from Chicago last evening. The first thing he wanted to do was go down to our living room. He didn't forget a thing. The first place he goes is to my piano, tries to open it, then looks at me and begs. So I open it and turn it on, but he begs some more. What he wants is for me to start the demo. He has a definite preference for the jazzy version of Amazing Grace.
Here's a cute video I got of him dancing and clapping with it. Please excuse my cackling. I just can't help myself. He's so cute and just cracks me up.
4 comments:
That is so cute. There's nothing like seeing a pint sized behind bobbing to the music! I approve of his taste in music too.
Guess what? My sister and I are coming to Pennsylvania in a few weeks to meet Cheryl. If you are in the area, I would love to meet you too!
adorable
He's so stinkin' adorable!
Hugs!
Kat
It is in the genes! He cannot help it! Just you wait and see! He is going to play many instruments and go far. He is a cutie patooti!
Post a Comment