Friday, December 07, 2007

Back in the US!!

Well, I'm back from Afghanistan! For those of you who didn't read the comments on my previous post, I'll explain. I had done some changes to my profile and did not notice that I had inadvertently listed my location as Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, Afghanistan! Lisa brought it to my attention and said she was amused by it, because right beside that was the picture I posted of the manger scene with the girls in head scarves!

We had some snow again today, I had a really good day of rehearsals, Dick was at home, sick with diarrhea and fever all day long, I went for Destiny after school, down in Florida Jeremy had an even better night of performing in Scrooge, the Musical, and now I am so sleepy I can't even hold my eyes open any longer. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Well, that was a long trip, wasn't it?! Ha ha! That is too funny! I didn't even notice!

Sure hope Dick gets to feeling better soon. I'm glad Jeremy is doing well and has had great performances!

Hope you're getting a little bit of extra sleep this morning! By the way, LOVE your profile photo!