I LOVE your shed and flowers! Is that really a Texas Star? I thought those stars were Amish, Mennonite, or Moravian! LOL! Thanks Tracey for clearing that up. I just assumed because they are on every house and barn here in PA that they were somehow PA Dutch.
So did I, Cheryl!! In fact, when they became all the rage a few years ago, I decided I would not be going along with that fad. I hate it when everyone starts doing the same thing - like the wooden geese everyone used to put in their lawns, then the wooden lady bending over, then the flags. Anyway, this star was already on the shed when we moved here, and I must admit, I do like it. In fact, there's a thing on the one porch post to insert a flag, and one of these times I just might cave in and get one - if I can find one that matches my house and and says "Welcome" or something like that.
5 comments:
what a great picture! Love the Texas star too! Very hip!
How cute!! Love the paint on the shed, the star, the flowers and the flower boxes.
Hugs!
Kat
That is a very cute shed!
I LOVE your shed and flowers! Is that really a Texas Star? I thought those stars were Amish, Mennonite, or Moravian! LOL! Thanks Tracey for clearing that up. I just assumed because they are on every house and barn here in PA that they were somehow PA Dutch.
So did I, Cheryl!! In fact, when they became all the rage a few years ago, I decided I would not be going along with that fad. I hate it when everyone starts doing the same thing - like the wooden geese everyone used to put in their lawns, then the wooden lady bending over, then the flags. Anyway, this star was already on the shed when we moved here, and I must admit, I do like it. In fact, there's a thing on the one porch post to insert a flag, and one of these times I just might cave in and get one - if I can find one that matches my house and and says "Welcome" or something like that.
Post a Comment