On Monday morning we drove to Alexandria, VA to see the store that Jeremy has been working many, many hours on to get it ready for an upcoming open house. The company he works for has bought out a number of Marlo Furniture stores in the Baltimore-Washington area, and this was one of them. Once again, as we browsed through the stunning room displays that Jeremy and his crew have done, I could not help but be a very proud mamma, as employee after employee raved to us about the work Jeremy has done.
We enjoyed the unique ways he uses old things.
A bed spring...
Window frames.....
Old wooden shutters......
Once Jeremy and Mike got into these incredible massage chairs, the tour was over, haha!
This pretty much describes our Labor Day afternoon. Very industrious indeed!
I think we left around 4:30. It's amazing how quickly you can drive out of the city and practically be in a forest. It was a lovely drive as we headed toward Route 70.
We stopped at a McDonalds in Breezewood, PA, and this was the interesting sight inside the door.
Because Picasa on my new computer refuses to recognize my phone when I plug it in, I have to email my pictures to myself in order to get them onto my computer - five of them at a time. So as we drove I was simultaneously emailing my pictures to myself and reading my book - the second one of Neta and Dave Jackson's that I got for free in return for a review on Amazon.
And that's all, folks. Maybe tomorrow I'll find time to post about a few things since the weekend.































2 comments:
Wow - He is truly talented. Can you send him my way?
Jeremy has a dream job for a creative. He can do all that with someone else's furniture and money and get paid for having fun at the same time. Jeremy and Heather are two of my favorite designers. Heather just recently sent me pictures of her backyard makeover. This is the second makeover of the yard. They both are so talented.
Post a Comment