Friday, August 10, 2012

Austin through the years

Sometimes as I sit here at my desk doing other-than-computer-work, my screen saver scrolls randomly through my Picasa files.  I love it.  This morning I saw this gem from August 2009 - right after we moved to State College.

I miss that baby!!  I decided to post a picture of Austin from each summer since then.  Here he is in 2010 at age one.

In 2011 at age two.

And in 2012 at age three.

Adorable and fun at any age and with any amount of hair!
 

4 comments:

Joanne said...

I like that, hes sure is adorable

Doris said...

Yes he is! What a cutie!

Mari said...

Oh wow - I love that shot with Dick!
It occurred to me while looking at this, that I've watched him grow up. I remember following Anthony's blog while we waited for him to be born. I feel like I know him in person. :)
He has been adorable right from the start.

Anonymous said...

He certainly is a precious little guy.
Cheryl