Sunday, June 05, 2011

Getting ready for company!

Here it is again, several days since I last posted.  I've been busy with a yard sale our community had this weekend.  I managed to get a few things I needed and to sell some things I didn't need.  

I'm also busy with lots of preparation, because COMPANY'S COMING!!  Lisa, George, Sophie, and Nilla Bean will arrive on Tuesday.  And I'm just so very excited.  Dick has off the next four days.  Tomorrow he'll be mulching and planting some flowers.  I don't think we'll plant too many till we see how the rabbits behave around here. 

I was doing some window washing today and when I looked up, this is what I saw.  It almost took my breath away. 
All I could think of was the verse in Psalms that says "The heavens declare the glory of God." 
   

3 comments:

Mari said...

I'm excited for you! You'll have such a good time!

Tonja said...

That sky is amazing! Hope you get your planting done. And, I know you will have fun visiting with the family. Enjoy that sweet Sophie!

krista said...

So excited for you guys and your special guests! Any chance their roadtrip is a really long one--one that extends until the 24-26th?

In any case, have a wonderful visit!

LOVE the picture!