Friday, February 18, 2011

Familiar-looking little guy

Does this little guy look at all familiar? It's one of the many pictures in Dick's baby book that remind us of Austin! I'd try to show you more of them, but his dear mother GLUED the pictures into the book and there's no getting them out! I guess I could cut them out, but that seems like an awful thing to do after all the loving care she put into putting that book together.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mari said...

Yes - I can really see the resemblance too. They are both cute as can be!

Lynn said...

I tried scanning my wedding pictures, but I found it was MUCH easier to just take pictures of them with my digital camera. Digital photography has come such a long way, that that may be one way to digitize your glued pix.

Jean said...

I used to take pictures of my pictures before I had a copier/scanner. I had much less success doing it that way -but that was with a previous camera. Perhaps the one I have now would do a better job. It's worth a try!