Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ten years ago

Ten years ago today we welcomed Destiny into our family. I was Enid's birth coach, so I saw Destiny enter the world along with Frank and Enid's mother. Her eyes were big and wide open - that's the first thing I noticed! I think she was less than a week old on this Sears picture - cool from the very beginning, haha!!

She came to church when she was three days old, visited Anthony at Penn State along with our family when she was a week-and-a-half old, visited Lisa and George in Charlotte along with our family when she was seven months old, went to Sweden with me when she was 20 months old, has been to every annual family weekend and church camping weekend since she was born, to Florida too many times to count.
Happy Birthday, Destiny! God loves you and so do we and many, many others.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mari said...

She sure is an important part of your family! Happy Birthday to Destiny!

Doris said...

Happy Birthday to Destiny! She is sooooo blessed to have you for her Grandma! And Dick as her Grandpa!

Joanne said...

happy Birthday Destiny and many more

Justabeachkat said...

Happy Birthday Destiny. You just get prettier and prettier.

Hugs,
Kat

Cherdecor said...

Destiny is a precious gift. Your family is a precious gift to her.