I know I haven't posted anything new for days. But I really don't have time to write much, so I'll just post pictures. I had a great weekend in Lancaster County, found out for sure that friends of ours are proceeding with buying our house from us (woohoo!!), spent some time with Ray and Thyda and Frank, did more packing.
I brought Destiny with me to State College this week, because we'll be camping this coming weekend with Dick's family north of Harrisburg and it will save us a trip to Reading on Friday. I have big-time cooking to do for camping, Lori has big-time grant-writing deadlines to meet, Anthony is having big-time shoulder pain, so I don't know if I'll get to write all week!
My pictures start at the mall on Friday when I took Austin there to walk off some of his energy, and they end with another trip to the mall today for the same purpose!
Dancing on bubble wrap!
4 comments:
Great pictures! I especially love the one of Austin in the sprinkler and by the mirror.
these children are so precious.
Thank goodness for the malls! Hahaha!
Such fun pictures! I love them! That baby is sure growing!
Hope the camping trip is fun! Will the weather be good...or hot as fire like it is here?
So glad the house sale is continuing. I know it will be a relief to have that finished.
Post a Comment