Thursday, May 06, 2010

Days off for Grandpa

Dick had two days off in the middle of the week. He got some projects done around here, but even better, he had time to play with Austin. So many days he sees him briefly in the morning, and that's it for the day.



Don't you just love perennials? Look at this flower bed that just sprang up this spring with no touch from human hands.

Of course, the perennial weeds spring up with no touch from humans hands as well! We'll be going to Lancaster County this weekend, and I'm hoping to attack the weeds that have gotten totally out of hand at our Lititz house.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mari said...

I do love perennials, and you know what else I love? That picture of Dick and Austin! It's priceless!

Cherdecor said...

I hope that you house sells soon! Keeping the weeds out of one place is enough, but working at two houses is a little over the top.
One thing for sure, you are getting your exercise!

Cherdecor said...

I forgot to say that I like all the hosta and lilies in this picture. I also like those flowers on the sidewalk. =)