Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Getting into his work

Look what I saw when I turned around yesterday!! I guess he was really getting into his work, hahahaha!

Today I took Austin to the YMCA for a program they call Play Pals. Lori and I think the program leaves much to be desired, but at least it gives Austin a chance to be around other kids, different toys, a big space. They had a container of toy instruments and flags. There was one cymbal. What can you do with one cymbal? Not a problem for Austin. He did what he does with everything - he spun it!!

When I take him for our daily walk, he is increasingly recognizing things that mean we're soon home. He used to get excited when we headed toward the porch. A few weeks ago he started getting excited as soon as we turned into our culdesac. Yesterday he got excited as we headed up the hill toward our culdesac. What did he see? The mailboxes at the end of the street, at which I always stop to pick up our mail. Oh, I just love watching children learn!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cherdecor said...

Austin is really getting into his work. So cute! I love to see him grow too.

Tonja said...

Oh, Jean...I dread the Terrible Twos for you if he is so active now! He reminds me so much of my Ian. I could not ever turn my back!