As much of a rough and tumble, touch everything, throw everything, climb everything kind of guy Austin is, he has taken his good, old time at walking alone. For a long while he's been walking around everything, often with just one hand, but not alone. This evening we were shrieking with delight (at least I was) as he carried the hula hoop back and forth between Anthony and Lori. It was too cute for words, and he was just enjoying himself tremendously. Be sure to have your speakers on when you watch this little video, so you can hear him giggle.
Earlier today we met Lori at her parking lot on campus. I caught this adorable picture of my son and his son.
2 comments:
Way to go Austin! It seems I was just getting the news of his birth and now he is walking! I love the shot of Anthony and Austin too.
Awwww! I love that! I am glad that you got his first steps on video.
Post a Comment