Austin loves "rough housing" with his daddy - being put up in the air, held upside down, belly tickled, etc. That's actually pretty funny, because Anthony always hated that kind of play when he was a kid.
Dick had his last chemo treatment in this maintenance schedule. In six months he'll have four more, then hopefully that will be it. Looks like Austin has to check him out. Are his ears okay?
And how about Grandpa's hair - any head lice?? There's no end to the fun we have with this little guy. I definitely think he's trying to sing with me sometimes!
My dad had times of being more lucid and aware today. One time he thought he hadn't seen my stepmother for a while, and he wondered if she had been out with the ladies! He also noticed buzzards flying outside his sun room. I am amazed. With the way he was yesterday, I would never have imagined he would say or see anything again. I feel sorry to have missed being there for those moments today.

2 comments:
I love the shots of Austin. I'm sure he is trying to sing with you, considering the heritage he has!
Thanks for the update on your Dad.
That little Austin, he is bringing you all so much joy and you need that right now, for sure. I am glad that Dick made it through his treatments with seemingly little effect on his daily schedule so he could work. Thank you for keeping us updated on your dad.
Post a Comment