I'm off to Lancaster again for a quick weekend. No rain to drive in this time, thank you, Lord.
I just heard that my Uncle Norman who had the stroke a few days ago, passed away this afternoon. Unbelievable. My mother's whole family has been keeping in touch with my dad's situation, and now, suddenly, Norman has gone to Heaven first. My cousin, Joanne, (Norman's daughter), has a blog. Feel free to go there to give her your words of support and sympathy.
Norman's wife (Joanne's mother) is my mother's sister. I have always loved seeing her and pictures of her on Joanne's blog, because it made me feel like I was seeing my mother. I wonder what Mother would have looked like in her older years.

6 comments:
I am so so sorry to hear of your uncle's death. It must have been sudden. We are never ready for death whether sudden or knowing. My prayers are with you and your relatives.
I'm sorry to hear of this sudden loss. What a blessing that they were able to have time together on Labor Day. Praying for your family.
Thank you Jean for your prayers and support. It is always hard when our loved ones pass away even though we know that they are rejoicing in Heaven. thanks for sharing the picture. It was so wonderful to have everyone on Labor day. The Lord knew of course that we should have been together that day. My parents would have been married 61 years comming up on Oct. 7th
What a shock! My prayers are with the family.
I'm sorry to know of your uncle's death too Jean. We certainly just never know and the older I get, the more obvious that reality becomes. Hope you have a safe trip this weekend.
Jean, I'm so sorry there is such sadness and pain in your life now. Hope Austin and his Mommy are better. And, so sorry about your uncle, as well. How is your Dad? Is he still getting around? I know you are treasuring your time with him! God bless you all!
Post a Comment