Monday, July 27, 2009

My sister-in-law Nancy kept the kids busy for a long time Saturday morning with her beautiful bead craft.

My dad spent a lot of time sitting in his favorite recliner, just enjoying all the conversations around him. Many times we asked him if he didn't want to go to his bed and take a nap, as he is used to doing at home. But he admitted he is too nosey - he didn't want to miss anything! (So the apple has not fallen far from the tree. Many times when we sisters are together, and I have to go to the bathroom, I tell them not to talk about anything interesting while I "go", because I don't want to miss anything!!)

My step mother and I don't have to try very hard to find something to giggle about. We all just love her to pieces!


Here are my youngest sister Rose and my brother Dick (now our oldest sibling since Janet's death) sharing something from his Leadership magazine. Doesn't Rose look stunning??? She has been successful at becoming trim and physically fit and healthy this past year. We are all so proud of her (and a little jealous too!) But she is proof of what discipline and consistency over time can do, which does indeed inspire me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cherdecor said...

You are a giggle box for sure and now you have met your match! Cute!