Thursday, June 25, 2009

1981
1983
1986
1991
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mari said...

What timing on the work on your street! I think you are handling it in the best way possible.
I love the pictures of the kids. It's great to see them grow into the good looking and wonderful people they are now!

Lynn said...

I loved seeing the progression. Great "big hair" on Lisa's last pic.

Tropical Mexican said...

Wow, 1986- the "awkward years".

Mary Ellen said...

I enjoyed the pictures. Amazing changes on each one, and how the styles change. Have fun camping. How inconvenient to not be able to load you car at home tomorrow.

Cherdecor said...

Your children are so good looking and wonderfully talented! You should have had three more! Ha! Ha!
Look at that curly hair on Jeremy! I love, love, love Lisa's hair and Anthony's eyes are so beautiful!
Well, they have good looking parents so...........what can we expect?

Anonymous said...

Yes,Jean,I remember when Jeremy,Anthony and Lisa were little like they are in that 1986 picture,for this was around the time I first found out about a sweet girl named Elma Heisey. Makes me feel old!! I remember Elma teaching Sunday School to one very young Jeremy!!

Elma and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary this year, too.

Jim.