Sick bodies, wandering hearts, broken laws, teetering relationships, broken down cars, leaking water pipes, horrendous parenting, separation and loneliness, financial need, despair....
It seems like I know too many of the above situations. I need some good news. Come on, Lori, have that baby. That would cheer me up!! Lisa has exciting news too. No, she's not pregnant (not that I know of, anyway!!) They just bought the "awesome-est" house. Go on over to her blog and check it out.
5 comments:
I'm sitting here checking Facebook because a friend is having her baby right now! This waiting is hard! I'm happy for Lisa - I'm off to check her blog.
Babies do bring a lot of joy in this world of turmoil! Lisa's house is awesome!
I know what you mean....sometimes it's disheartening to think about all the negative things abounding around us. Just one little piece of good news can help.
Can't wait to see Lisa's house.
Hugs!
Kat
Jean - I think you and I are leading almost identical lives. But since there's no new baby on the horizon for us (which is a really good thing), I'll share your joy when Lori's baby comes.
Lisa's new house is beautiful!
I've been having contractions for 2 days...mini-contractions that go away. Sooo, it's nothing to really write home about, but it should make you happy to know that things are happening! I'll have an update for you after my appt. tomorrow. Here's some good news...we have life and the greatest gift known to mankind...Jesus!
Post a Comment