Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back home again

Yes, we're back home. This was an exciting two days to be at Anthony and Lori's house. Yesterday the UPS man delivered the new camera they had ordered and today a furniture store delivered the glider chair and ottoman that Anthony is sitting on in the picture below. It's so comfortable, and Austin thought so too. While Anthony and I were deep in a conversation about finances, Austin got bored and went to sleep resting on his boppy.


While we were there Dick got a few more house projects done and I made stir fry and rice and beans with sazon flavored chicken. And of course we loved on Austin.

Before we left I wanted to make sure I got a picture of the three of them together for my side bar. This is their first official family picture.


A winter storm was in the forecast, so we hit the road around 4:30. But not before one last hug....


...and kiss!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Gorgeous photos Jean! I know it was hard to leave.

Hugs!
Kat

YaYa's Funhouse said...

nice pictures. Could you tell me what brand the glider is? I have been looking for one like that, but have not had any luck

Mari said...

Glad you are safely home. I love the new family picture!

Indigo Robe said...

You are glowing, Grandma!!!!

xo

Anonymous said...

I love the baby pictures!

Cherdecor said...

Nice pictures! Glad you made it home before the ice. If you had only known that there wasn't going to be school today, you could have stayed another day. You probably got more snow than we.