Oh Jeanie, these pictures are just so precious. I'm so glad you go to spend time with them; it is a brigtht spot in this life isn't it? Love you!
What an angel! These pics of baby and daddy are priceless! I know you and Dick are so in love with this sweet one! Glad you had the chance to go and spend some time.
Those pictures are just priceless. Anthony is a going to be such a good Dad!
Gorgeous pics! Doesn't that baby EVER cry???? He is just too good!
What a beautiful baby! Looks like his daddy kinda likes him too!
Beautiful baby. I see Dad is enjoying his "daddy time".
LOVE LOVE LOVE the dueting tenors!!!!!!!! HOW precious!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh Jeanie, these pictures are just so precious. I'm so glad you go to spend time with them; it is a brigtht spot in this life isn't it? Love you!
What an angel! These pics of baby and daddy are priceless! I know you and Dick are so in love with this sweet one! Glad you had the chance to go and spend some time.
Those pictures are just priceless. Anthony is a going to be such a good Dad!
Gorgeous pics! Doesn't that baby EVER cry???? He is just too good!
What a beautiful baby! Looks like his daddy kinda likes him too!
Beautiful baby. I see Dad is enjoying his "daddy time".
LOVE LOVE LOVE the dueting tenors!!!!!!!! HOW precious!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment