After this week of focusing on everything "Christmas program", I am even further behind here at home than before. And my "before" was "behind" in comparison with other people at this season of the year. Did you get that?? Anyway, we're each plugging away at long lists today.
However, one thing I could not miss was our church's annual women's brunch this morning. As usual, it was a wonderful, precious time. We ate together, sang Christmas carols together, and listened to our women's leader read about the Three Wise Women - stirring insights about the lives of Mary, Elizabeth, and Anna. Then we shared from our hearts about the things we are thankful for at this season of the year. There was laughter and tears as girls and women, from ages 10 to 93 shared from their lives. I am so blessed to belong to this group. They are truly my sisters.
I forgot my camera (what else is new?) But I got a few shots with my cell phone.
I forgot my camera (what else is new?) But I got a few shots with my cell phone.
Well, back to work!



4 comments:
I love times like that. Being together and sharing is always special, but especially during the Holidays.
Christmas hugs!
Kat
I'm so glad you had this time with your friends. Iv'e been so bad about commenting, but I do check your blog eveyday. Love you, sister.
Glad you had a good day. Times like that are fun and special.
Your cell phone takes really clear pictures!
Sounds like a wonderful gathering of women...and I love that it is all ages, too.
Loved the title '3 Wise Women'....because...really...
3 Wise Men? You gotta be kidding!
(Just joking)
Post a Comment