HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!
I think mine will be happy, even though my sweet hubby is in Florida. I'm happy that our kids in Florida will be able to have Thanksgiving with their dad. And I'm happy that almost all the rest of our kids will be here with me - all but the Swedes. I have to tell a story about Miki. Even though Thanksgiving is not a holiday in Sweden, Miki likes to celebrate it with her family and make a traditional meal. But this year she got the dates mixed up, and they celebrated Thanksgiving last Thursday. But who cares?
Anyway, after school yesterday I went to Reading to pick up Destiny. Last evening Ray made the long, holiday drive home from Virginia Beach, complete with being rear-ended. He's okay, and his car isn't damaged much at all, just the license plate. He said the guy that rear-ended him was in the Coast Guard and the police officer was a former Marine, and of course Ray's in the Navy. They got a laugh out of that.
Anthony and Lori will be driving here from State College this morning, Sam from Downingtown, and Frank from Hershey, along with one or two of his adorable little boys.
Anthony and Lori will be driving here from State College this morning, Sam from Downingtown, and Frank from Hershey, along with one or two of his adorable little boys.
Ray got home last night after I had already gone to bed. When I got up this morning, this is what I found.

4 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you. Have fun today, and I hope to stop by tonight.
Happy Thanksgiving. I bet that turkey will be good!
Waiting to hear how that turkey tasted!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
We are going to Phx. to see the grandbaby and his parents (haha) on Sat. to celebrate since they are working on T day. So we thought... hmmm.. let's just eat out at Red Lobster. Well, they are closed on T day so we went out last night FULLY INTENDING to eat light today.
When we got up, my husband was asking if we should just buy a small turkey breast. While there getting that, I bought just a few sweet potatoes. We then picked up dinner rolls. It was sooo funny because basically, I ended up making a full meal, but not a full turkey. We will do it all BIG on Saturday in Phx.
Just had to tell you -- thought that was funny!
Post a Comment