So did you remember to turn your clocks back an hour? Isn't it nice? I'll probably be late for church because I feel so relaxed. I remember how I learned which way to turn the clocks - in the Spring we "spring forward" an hour. In the Fall we "fall back" an hour.
Dick and I each use our cell phones as our alarm clocks. Last night we weren't sure how to set them, because we didn't know when our cell phones would change the time. So we brought the alarm clock over from the guest room. I noticed when I got up that my cell phone had already fallen back an hour.


5 comments:
No I did NOT remember. So, that is why I have some extra time to be on the computer before I go to church! Looks like Destiny loved the trick or treating loot! Who wouldn't?
I remembered, but my body still woke me up at my normal time!
It was glorious! I love being able to sleep in an extra hour. But I also agree that we can get so laid back that we don't get ready for church on time. Funny, isn't it, how we are? It's easy to be late for church unless the whole household is committed to being on time. My Daddy was a stickler for being on time. I hate being late with a passion. But then I find the littlest things can sabotage my best intentions. And now, I'd better get going or this post is going to be the thing this morning!
I got up at my usual 5 AM which was 4 AM this morning. After I turned on the computer, I realized that the time had been turned back. I was awake now so I knew that I couldn't go back to sleep. I slowly felt my way downstairs in the black darkness. I entered the kitchen, turned on the light, made a cup of coffee, outend the light, and sat in the dark house looking outside and drinking my coffee till the daylight appeared.
Hope that you didn't miss church!
Yep, I remembered. I use my cell phone as an alarm clock too. It's amazing how our phones automatically change when the time changes and when we visit another state in a different time zone.
I sure hate that it gets dark so early though.
Hugs!
Kat
Post a Comment