Help! I'm drowning in paper! Now that our family has all gone back home it's time for me to tackle all the mail that's been coming in and coming in and coming in.
I need the lady in the picture above. I found her on a website called Organize It with Martha. Come on over, Martha. I need some help!

4 comments:
I hate that feeling..hopefully LOTS of those pages are duplicates and you can throw some of them away!
Paperwork is so important but I really do not like it either!
frustrating isn"t it. I have so much to shred. I may just end up burning it.
Oh Jean, I know that feeling. And it's not good. Bless your heart. Here's what helps me - sometimes. I think of that Nike commercial where they say "Just do it". I pick up the first thing and "just do it" and then the second and then the third, etc. Suddenly I look around and things are looking a little better and that keeps me going. Good luck sweet friend.
Hugs!
Kat
Post a Comment