Saturday morning I went to our women's retreat until the noon break. I was having a good time, and I can hardly wait to hear about the rest of the day. However, we had to get on the road.
Dick and Destiny picked me up and we hit the PA turnpike and headed west.
It was a sunny day, but very hazy for some reason, so my pictures of the mountains are not nice and clear. I have decided after this trip that the majority of PA is mountainous. The scenery as we drove was stunning in spite of the haze.
At 2:30 we arrived at Thunder in the Valley, a biker rally at Altoona where Anthony's band, Holy Smoke Blues, was already playing.

1 comment:
looks like a ton of fun and good times with family. Glad you got to hear the band one more time
Post a Comment