I did a lot of cooking ahead today, getting ready for the upcoming week. I even made separate, smaller vegetarian versions of everything for Jeremy. It's amazing how the vegetarian "meats" actually taste a lot like the real thing.
Dick was feeling pretty good today, but I think he was more tired than normal. But then, so was I! It was a dreary day with lots of rain. When I walked out of the grocery store this morning I waited with some other folks on the porch, hoping the rain would slow down. Eventually, I got tired of waiting and just went out in it. I got DRENCHED. So did my groceries.
I've been trying to not talk much about Miki and the kids and Jeremy coming when Destiny's around. If she knew they were coming on Monday, she would not want to go back home Sunday evening. I think when we take her home I'll tell her that they'll be here the next time she comes to our house, so she can look forward to it. But she doesn't need to know that they'll actually be here all week.
4 comments:
It was a dark rainy day yesterday. Al and I were on the computers all day designing a website. We are loving this stuff! Of course, Alan has all the knowledge. I am along for the ride.
Destiny would have a terrible week if she knew they were all going to be there without her. This way she will have something to look forward to.
Have a great week!
Last minute packing is done, getting ready for a quick shower before I wakethe troops. Wash is all done, dishes loaded and running. But the rest of the house looks like a tornado hit it! Maybe a quick clean up before we go?! Tomorrow at this time we will be HOME!! (Anticipation is great!!) Pray for our travels- all safe, no lost luggage, able to rest a little on the flights, kids get allong... you all know ... Thanks!
I'm SOOO excited, Miki! Your beds are ready, your bathroom is ready, the food is ready..... I'm ready!!
Will Bjorn mind sleeping on hot pink sheets??? I washed all the girl germs off of them today, ha, ha!!
I agree about the Destiny thing. I'd be thinking like that too! And as for the rain, I am jealous! A good rain is one of my favorite things in the world...it makes me want to NAP! :-)
Post a Comment