Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Movin' on

We had one last morning together before Lisa and family hit the road. They will be spending the next few days in State College with Anthony and Lori. Then this weekend we'll meet up again at Camp Hebron for the annual campout with Dick's family.



Yesterday I gave Lisa an old dark green sheet to put up at the bedroom window. Sophie slept later this morning than any time since they left home. Apparently Lisa took the sheet along when they left today, because I got this picture from her iphone with the word "naptime". Looks like she made a tent out of the sheet in the car and Sophie took a nap while they were driving - her first nap since last week. Yea for the dark green sheet! Does it look familiar, Jeremy??



Now I'm down to the business of getting ready for the weekend. I bought enough groceries this evening to feed an army. I'll be cooking up a storm tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cherdecor said...

"The Green Sheet!" Ha! Ha! That is why Ainsley has brown fabric tacked over the windows in her boys' room. She wants them to sleep for a long time. I think it works.

Be sure to show us what you are cooking up for the weekend!