Yesterday George discovered Wilbur Chocolate in our quaint little town of Lititz. He stocked up for himself, for us, and for all the people he wants to send gifts to! While he did that, Lisa visited her high school friend Monica and her two kids. I'm sure Lisa will have pictures of that visit on her blog eventually.
Destiny and I went to a used clothing shop in Lititz because I wanted to find some shirts to match the camouflage capris Jess gave her the day before. While there, Destiny discovered a child's microscope for $1.00. You can't beat that price! Here the girls were looking for bugs to put under the microscope.
Sophie knows how to close one eye while looking into the microscope with the other!
Late in the afternoon Destiny read a few books to Sophie before her quiet time. (Mommy hoped it would be a nap time, but naps just aren't happening in PA!)

4 comments:
I enjoyed looking at all these interesting posts. I loved seeing the party for Lori and her family. What a bunch of cute little children!
You did such a great job documenting with pictures and stories. Looks like such fun! I can't wait for Lisa to post pictures of her visit with Monica. She has commented several times on my blog, and I would love to "see" her again.
WOW. You have been one busy lady since I last checked in! I LOVE that you are posting all the pictures and having such a good time. Keep us posted!
Looks like a great time. :) I love family gatherings. The kiddos are so cute. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Post a Comment