Tuesday, May 06, 2008
If you click on this one you'll see ducks swimming under this rustic bridge.
I stayed at school until 8 PM working on accompaniment for the Middle School Chorus songs and on costumes for the Intermediates. I'm not finished with the costumes.
So now I checked all my regular blogs, I'm doing this post, and then I'm going to my comfy bed. I love how we can sleep with the window open just now. I love the sounds of the woods behind the house.
Oh, by the way, I did NOT wash those beach towels yet. I don't dare. I considered putting them outside in the rain sometime. One of the teachers at school said that I should just add one towel to each load for a while instead of adding detergent. That sounds pretty smart, don't you think? That idea of putting them outside in the rain is one I got from Jeremy. When he was a teenager he went on a missions trip to Jamaica and had to do his laundry by hand. He said they figured out an easy way to do it: lay all their dirty clothes out on the grass, throw powdered degergent on top of it, and then let the daily rain storm take care of the rest!! Believe me, when he came home, his clothes smelled like they had been done like that!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What beautiful pictures! I think the fog adds something to them. I think you're smart to drive that way - look at the beauty around you instead of fighting traffic.
I love pictures of pretty pink trees!
I laughed at Jeremy's method of doing laundry. What we don't come up with sometimes to avoid doing our chores....
Jeremy's rain method made me chuckle too. I tell ya, if there was an easier method to wash clothes than in the stone "pila" in Honduras, I'm sure I would have been tempted! (Check out my post tomorrow.)
Post a Comment