Thursday, April 17, 2008

Regular days

I'm just having regular days at school, nothing really to write about. Lots of work to do, lots of things to practice, and lots of thoughts to ponder. Just wanted to say I'm here!!

4 comments:

Cherdecor said...

While I was outside looking for my tulips that have disappeared, I was thinking about your yellow tulips. I think for next year, you could just plant red ones along with your yellow. It takes time to plan a landscape.

Oh, about my missing 50 tulips! I think the voles ate them. I remember seeing tracks in the snow leading from my neighbor's house to our flower bed. Mari reminded me that it might be moles. We have voles so now I know the rest of the story!

Jean said...

Actually, Cheryl, now that they are opening I'm finding that they are not all yellow. Some are orangish, maybe some will be red. We'll see. We had just bought a big bag of variety bulbs last fall. That's disgusting about those voles.

Dianne said...

Jean, I haven't been reading blogs much this week, but I am very sad to read about all the families you mentioned who are experiencing grief and hard times. I loved the lyrics you shared. Sometimes those word are the only prayer. I'm glad you went over to that house for a visit too. Sometimes those things are so hard to do, but most always definitely the right thing. Hope you have a great weekend.

Tonja said...

Lucky you! I have 5 weeks of school left and 4 programs! I am entering into that zone of school..nap..work..supper..yell at somebody..work..eat..yell at somebody who reminds me I already ate..sleep..school..nap..work..etc.
It is not going to be too restful and pretty around here for the next month.