Unfortunately, while we were at the musical on Friday evening, Alyssa Nissley's parents, Jay and Elta, were in a car accident. Her mom just has bruises, but her dad has four broken bones in his left arm and needed surgery. He is still in the hospital. When I was talking to Elta yesterday she said that they were planning to go to the musical Saturday evening, but now would not be able to. She had already found one person to use one of their tickets and I decided to use the other. I promised her I would take my camera this time and get a picture of her girlie. I just wish I had a camera that could take good shots during the show. Without a flash they just look really bad. So, Elta, here's your Alyssa. She was such a cutie pie up there on the stage. We are all praying that you and Jay recover quickly.
And here's Kelsey Snavely, as adorable as ever.
And my dear Brandon Kreider, as funny as ever. He already landed a part with a community theater group this summer. I will definitely be there to see him.
And dear Emma Thompson - already a junior in high school, but just the perfect size for those kid roles!

3 comments:
Lucky you....you got to see it twice! We saw it on Thursday and loved it. Greta played her trumpet in pit this year.
So sorry to hear about the Nissleys. Will pray for quick recoveries.
Doris F.
Oh no! It's too bad they couldn't see their daughter themselves, but I'm glad you got some pictures. Hope they recover quickly!
Looks like a fun time. Sorry about the mishap of your friends. Thanks for your very sweet comment on my blog today.
Susan
Post a Comment