We're having Open House at our school today and tomorrow. Because we use every inch of space and have no place in our school to use as a hosting/snacking area for visitors, my classroom is being used for that purpose these two days. That means I am a traveling music teacher, which is fun for a change, going from room to room, deciding what stuff I need to carry with me. I would hate to have to do that all the time, though.We had a lot of visitors today and this evening, which is so exciting. Our Pre-K and Kindergarten classes are really filling up for next year already, and we had a number of families visiting who will have several children entering various grades. Growth is so exciting, but wow, I'm going to soon be needing a bigger classroom!
It's time for an update on my brother-in-law Scott. He is home again, and this evening I asked him what he would like me to share on my blog. He said he is being closely monitored by visiting nurses, IV nurses, and will have follow-up appointments with the infectious disease doctor and the surgeon. He said he is feeling much better this time than he did the other week when he was home. He also said Betty and the kids have been just wonderful helping him and doing all the extra work there has been with his being "out of commission". He wants everyone to know that he really appreciates all the prayers, well wishes, and the outpouring of love. Let's keep it up! He still has a lot of recovering to do.

4 comments:
Its good to hear he is better. thanks for the update.
I'm so happy to hear things are going better for Scott. It been a rough time. I'll keep praying.
I'm so happy to hear Scott is doing so well. Praise God!
Hugs!
Kat
That's great news about Scott...keep us posted.
Post a Comment