Here in PA it was a dark, dreary day. It rained all day, sometimes it poured. This afternoon one of the preschoolers said, "It's time to go home, it's dark outside." He was right. It was really dark, and we all felt like going home. Adding to the pleasure was a LOT of primary kids that did not feel well. I wonder how many absentees we'll have tomorrow.
After school I went to the gym and took Ren along. While I worked out he played ping pong with the kids that were hanging out at the rec center. Apparently he's quite a pro.
This evening I've been trying to stay awake as I've been putting another labor-intensive Middle School Chorus song into my computer composer program.
Our children in Florida missed the power outage today, thank God.
Time to take this weary brain to bed.
4 comments:
It certainly was a dark and dreary day. Because my office is on the ground floor I didn't see much of it. On days like that I'm thankful for my windowless office. On warm sunny days it's a differant story!
I'm so ready for spring.........
Doris F.
It was an unusual day. It was more than a cloudy day. The cloud cover was so thick, it seemed like night!
I am glad that your family in Florida didn't lose power.
It sure was a GRAY day, the fog gave me limited visability outside my window. And the rain, ugh! Thank goodness for umbrellas. How I wished to be at home, curled up on the couch taking a nap!
I too am longing for spring. MEW
It is getting to that busy time of year for us, isn't it? I am working on my programs and such. It's time for the big stuff to take place. Just hang on till June!
It is cold here, Jean. 29 this morning! I do not like this.
Post a Comment