Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hello from Pittsburgh

I am relaxing in my room at the Pittsburgh Hilton (where this teacher's convention is being held) with my laptop and a good cup of hot tea. We had a fun trip here, and my heel isn't hurting quite as badly as yesterday, praise God. I'll tell you more and have more pictures after I get back tomorrow night.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Jean,

What a neat picture out the window. I'm just catching up reading and I, too, am having terrible problems with an "achy" heel! My left heel has been hurting for weeks and I think I have a bone spur. Today it has hurt so bad that I was trying hard not to limp! It's even sore to touch! Hope we both get better soon!

Have fun on your retreat! By the way, I LOVED the Grape Family!

Much love!
Tracey

Jean said...

Boy, how weird is that for you, Tracey, and you, Tonja, (see comment on previous post) to both be having the same "heel" issues as I am. We need the Lord to heal our heels!!

Mari said...

I love that bridge picture. The room looks nice too!