Woohoo, a two-hour delay this morning! We had a couple of inches of snow yesterday. I did not go to Lancaster for Destiny after school as I expected to do, because by then there were many, many accident reports. I had Dick take me to my hair appointment in the evening. Driving was really treacherous on the way there. I kept thinking, "Boy, I am going to feel horrible if we have an accident just because I didn't want to cancel my appointment." But my hair dresser is so busy I have my every-six-weeks appointments with him made months in advance. If I would have canceled it would have been a big problem to find a different time. By the time we came home at 8:00 the roads were better, probably because they were treated. Now the problem created by this two-hour delay is that I had a local newspaper reporter coming to school at 8:30 this morning to do a picture and story about the Christmas program. So I'm not sure what we'll do about that.
I just have to redirect you again today. I'm sorry if I am an insufferably proud mom and grandma, but I just can't help myself. Lisa (tropicalmexican) posted the funniest, cutest video of Sophie telling and retelling and retelling a story to George. Anthony (No Longer Driven) has posted some tremendously excellent articles this week on despair and on abiding in God versus working for Him.
I'll post a snow picture and let you know how Jeremy's doing later today.
4 comments:
I absolutely LOVE your new picture! You are getting more beautiful every day! Now keep that picture up there so I can remember what you look like because I never see you in person. You are looking thinner! Whoo Hoo!
I agree with Cheryl...great photo!
I sooooo know what you mean about missing a hair appointment. You have to go or it's hard to get back in until your next appointment. For me that would NEVER work. LOL
Cute video of Sophie. She's adorable!
I'm still praying for Jeremy.
Hugs!
Kat
Your new picture is beautiful!
MOve over, Grandma, Sophie is going to soon be taking over your Saturday story time!
Post a Comment