This evening we took Destiny to see the live nativity put on by the church where most of Dick's family attends. What a neat experience in a barn with live animals!
The angel comes to Mary.
Mary, Joseph, and the donkey.
The shepherds in the field.
The heavenly host.

4 comments:
We have never seen that but would love to. I always have so much to finish up on Christmas Eve because of working right up to Christmas. Last year with Christmas on a Monday, I had off Sat. and Sunday so we went to a service at Mary Ellen's church on Christmas Eve. That was wonderful.
I almost have everything done for today ~ am looking forward to climbing in bed!
Doris F.
What a beautiful setting for the nativity. I would love to see that, too.
Love the pictures! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!
Oh how I wish they had something like that here!
Hugs!
Kat
Post a Comment