Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Grandma and the kids.
Watching basketball on TV - even Adrias!

Around 5:00 Dick took Destiny to Enid so she could spend some Christmas time with that part of her family, Frank left to return the boys to their respective mothers, and Sam left to start setting up the new apartment he just moved into.

This evening Dick and I and my sister Mary Ellen went to my parents' house to spend some time with them. Later this week more of the family will be getting together there to spend some time with our nephew Steve and his family who are visitng from Texas.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Well it looks like you had a good day surrounded by those you love! Great photos!

Hugs!
Kat

Given Grace said...

Looks like a wonderful day! The kids are just adorable! May your Christmas fun continue....as you continue to celebrate with your extended family.
Merry Christmas!

Tonja said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! I loved your pics. All the kids are precious! And, I love Destiny's doll, too. You look very happy in all the pics, too. Glad your day was special.