Friday, December 14, 2007

One down, one to go

The afternoon program went great, and now I'm at home soaking my poor, aching feet.

As usual, Dick took the day off from work to run my sound. After the program he went to Lancaster to pick up Destiny. This evening will be the first time she'll see her former classmates. I have a feeling it will be really hard for her to be part of the audience instead of on stage. (Remember the pictures I posted from my programs last year of her singing with her mouth wide open like mine?!!) But neither did I want her to miss the program and then see my pictures of it afterward.

Well, I gotta go dry my feet and beautify myself for the evening program.

1 comment:

Profbaugh said...

I'm so glad it went well. Can't wait to see some pix. Ours was last weekend. I turned out great, but I'm so glad it's over.

We're supposed to get 6-10 inches of snow here tonight (late) and tomorrow. Oh my!! Wish me luck. . I may be stranded inside for a while.

~Cheryl