Thursday, December 13, 2007

As ready as we can be

Tomorrow is the big day. We had to adjust our last rehearsal today because of early dismissal (weather). But I think everything and everyone is as ready as they can be.

We were possibly going to have freezing rain today, thus the early closing. But the temps did not go as low as expected, so all we got was rain. I feel sorry for another local Christian school music teacher. Her program was to have been this evening, but was postponed because of the potential ice, which never came.

They're talking about another possible storm for Saturday night and Sunday, just in time for my program at church. We shall see.

3 comments:

Cherdecor said...

I am so glad that the ice on the roads didn't materialize. Alan hardly ever travels any more for his job, but yesterday he was on the road all day.

I feel sorry for that music teacher who had to postpone her program.

Hope your program goes well!

Anonymous said...

Thanking God for the GOOD weather today, maybe the only day this week; ordered special for your big programs today!! I'll be there this evening.

Tonja said...

Jean, I'm sorry the weather man did not get the memo about program week! How sad to have to postpone your program. Hope all yours are right on schedule and go smoothly! I'll try to send you a little sunshine from AL.