Okay, what is this outside my door this morning???
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It really is a small world -- at least around Lancaster County.
I stopped by to see a prospective roommate Friday, and during the course of our conversation it happened that she asked if I had a relative named Lisa Stauffer. I said I had, but she's married and in Florida now -- and then she told me that once upon a time, she and Lisa had been pen pals.
Anyway, her name is Tashya Leaman, and I'm sending her a link to your blog so she can see some pictures of George, Lisa and Sophie.
That is funny, Heather! Tashya's mom and I were good friends when we both sang in Choraleers MANY years ago. Haven't heard anything from that family for years! I think this blog has connected Lisa with more friends from high school, etc, than anyone else. I think she owes me now, right?
One of the little ones woke up in the middle of the night and that is when I first saw the white stuff!! Its beautiful out - especially with some of the leaves still on the trees - it could stay this way forever!!! :-)
It looks so pretty! I really miss a little bit of snow down here in Georgia. I don't want a whole winter of it, but a little once in a while would be nice.
Oh my word!!! I would die if I lived somewhere with SNOW!!! Brrrr! It makes me cold just thinking about it!!! It gets in the upper 50's here and I've got my long johns on under my electric blanket!!!
By the way, we decided to stay home for Thanksgiving (well, going to my mom's in Atlanta), but she's headed up that way December 5th with her best friend. They are flying into Baltimore to see my relatives and then renting a car and driving over to see my brother who is headmaster at LeHigh Valley Christian High School (I think that's the name of it)...and she's going to drive her friend all through amish country. She was just saying she hoped it wasn't bad weather!!! Yikes!
That is just how I like snow...somewhere else! It sure is pretty, though. Today it has been in the 80's here...some chocolate I left in the car melted. I would just have to hibernate if I lived there.
I would like that snow because it would mean I could be like Tracey....stay home in comfortable clothes...preferably pj's...get under a blanket...then that means LOTS of sleep! It makes me cold just to look at it too! Lucky you though...it does look fun!
9 comments:
It really is a small world -- at least around Lancaster County.
I stopped by to see a prospective roommate Friday, and during the course of our conversation it happened that she asked if I had a relative named Lisa Stauffer. I said I had, but she's married and in Florida now -- and then she told me that once upon a time, she and Lisa had been pen pals.
Anyway, her name is Tashya Leaman, and I'm sending her a link to your blog so she can see some pictures of George, Lisa and Sophie.
:)
--Heather Stauffer
That is funny, Heather! Tashya's mom and I were good friends when we both sang in Choraleers MANY years ago. Haven't heard anything from that family for years! I think this blog has connected Lisa with more friends from high school, etc, than anyone else. I think she owes me now, right?
One of the little ones woke up in the middle of the night and that is when I first saw the white stuff!! Its beautiful out - especially with some of the leaves still on the trees - it could stay this way forever!!! :-)
PS - Yes, I think Lisa does owe you!!
You did get more snow than we did. Of course, you do live waaaay up north! LOL! More is to come this afternoon so Destiny better get her sled ready!
It looks so pretty! I really miss a little bit of snow down here in Georgia. I don't want a whole winter of it, but a little once in a while would be nice.
Oh my word!!! I would die if I lived somewhere with SNOW!!! Brrrr! It makes me cold just thinking about it!!! It gets in the upper 50's here and I've got my long johns on under my electric blanket!!!
By the way, we decided to stay home for Thanksgiving (well, going to my mom's in Atlanta), but she's headed up that way December 5th with her best friend. They are flying into Baltimore to see my relatives and then renting a car and driving over to see my brother who is headmaster at LeHigh Valley Christian High School (I think that's the name of it)...and she's going to drive her friend all through amish country. She was just saying she hoped it wasn't bad weather!!! Yikes!
Oh how pretty! I saw at Cheryl's blog that she got some too, but not as much as you did. I sure love how snow looks, especially the first day.
Hugs!
Kat
That is just how I like snow...somewhere else! It sure is pretty, though. Today it has been in the 80's here...some chocolate I left in the car melted. I would just have to hibernate if I lived there.
I would like that snow because it would mean I could be like Tracey....stay home in comfortable clothes...preferably pj's...get under a blanket...then that means LOTS of sleep! It makes me cold just to look at it too! Lucky you though...it does look fun!
Post a Comment