Wednesday, November 14, 2007

More family time

After a too-short night of sleep we sisters went our separate ways this morning. Barb came along with me to school and stayed for my first two classes.

After school I went to Lancaster to pick up Destiny, then to the gym. I only got in half a work out, because their alarm system went off and everyone had to get out of the building.

This evening we went to my dad's house because Barb's husband John flew in from Idaho today and we wanted to see him. There were a number of other family members there too, including my mom's youngest brother Lloyd, who grew up like an older brother in our family after my grandparents died.
John and Barb.
Aunt Shirley and Uncle Lloyd with my stepmother.
Everyone talked at once - it was pretty noisy!
It was a long trip taking Destiny back home after leaving my dad's. But I needed to check what all my blogging buddies have been doing all day, and now I posted this and I'm GOING TO BED!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Profbaugh said...

I tagged you :-) See my blog.

~Cheryl

Justabeachkat said...

You're so lucky Jean to have such a large and loving family.

Hugs!
Kat

Tonja said...

Bless your heart. Now get some rest...go on...we'll wait for you...