She is absolutely adorable! I used to tell Kate that I was going to eat her up when she was little and she told on me! "MOM...Me not want Aunt Dianne to eat me up!" Those are sweet days and I can't wait to hear about your visit. I know you have to be SO excited..and I'm excited for you.
6 comments:
How much cuter can she possibly get? She certainly is one busy little girl. I LOVE those curls!
She is SO adorable! I know you can't wait for their visit!
Oh My Gosh! She's the cutest thing e-v-e-r!!! I know you're counting down the days...probably hours!
Hugs!
Kat
I would just eat her up! Oh,my word, she is an angel! Enjoy!
Oh Jean, you're going to have so much fun with her. What a sweetie!
She is absolutely adorable! I used to tell Kate that I was going to eat her up when she was little and she told on me! "MOM...Me not want Aunt Dianne to eat me up!" Those are sweet days and I can't wait to hear about your visit. I know you have to be SO excited..and I'm excited for you.
Post a Comment