Wow! It's December! It does feel like it outside again. And it feels like it at school also, with the start of extra rehearsals on stage for the Christmas program. I got to try out the cards I made for the hand bells during 2nd grade class yesterday. I had made them for Joy to the World and O Holy Night. I had first of all played and recorded those songs on my digital piano, then used that as the background track for the bells. It worked out perfectly, except that O Holy Night is such a long song that their poor little arms were exhausted after only one time through it!
On Tuesday evening I had an unexpected call from Maggie! We had not heard anything from her since April '04 when she wrote from Puerto Rico to say that she was getting married and expecting a baby. She now is on active duty with the Army National Guard, stationed at Fort Rally, Kansas. Her husband and TWO little girls are there with her. Her first daughter is 14 months and her second is three weeks old! They've been visiting her mother in Reading for a few weeks and are going to come here to see us on Saturday. I bet those little girls are adorable. I'll be sure to have pictures of them after Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment