Monday, October 10, 2005

A Day of Rest (Not)

It's a good thing I had some lazy days this week, because this wasn't one of them. We always leave the house shortly after 8 a.m. on Sundays, because our worship team has practice at 8:30. After church we had fellowship meal, then I did get a bit of a nap this afternoon, interrupted every 15 minutes by Destiny's exclamations of desire for every object offered on the commercials on TV. (Good old children's programing).

From 5:00 to 6:00 we had our first rehearsal at church for the Christmas musical I am directing. We had a good turn-out, plus the promise of others who couldn't be there today. Actually, right now I'm listening to Dick's bass rehearsal C. D. and I can hardly think what I'm writing.

This evening we had a little tea party with Destiny's little porcelain tea set she bought with her own money. I also talked with Jeremy on the phone for a while. He is a salesman at Lazy Boy Furniture Gallery in Tampa. Business is very brisk this month. He had a customer this week that told him they expect to see him on TV someday! He is taking classes at a local art school, working on his degree in Interior Design. As usual, he's got a schedule that's stretched to the hilt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Jeremy is doing well-it is fun to check your blog and see your new postings. All is well here-PP in NE