Not much happening here this week. Yesterday was a cloudy, icy day, but this morning there was some pink in the sky.
Later there was even some bright sunshine streaming into my kitchen, but that did not last long, unfortunately.
Here's what it looked like yesterday morning.
I have one whole bookcase almost entirely filled with music. There's another one that is too messy to show. The other evening the women's group from GBRV had a meeting via Google Meets. I joined the meeting on my computer and was embarrassed by the mess behind me. I told Dick afterward that I need to work on my background, haha!
I was just Facetiming with Destiny and snapped these adorable pictures of Elizer. Look how he's standing up! So pleased with himself!
I'm so proud of Destiny. She is starting to make and sell necklaces and charm bracelets to earn extra income. Here's her website with pictures and prices. Maybe you'll find something you like!
Lavish Pearls
The good news from our nephew's family in Minnesota is that the radiation on the tumor on Jen's spine has relieved her pain, with the help of meds, and last evening she was allowed to come home! They will be consulting with an oncologist closer to home on Friday to plan the next phase of her treatments.
Please keep praying for my sister Betty who has COVID. She has been struggling with shortness of breath and also heavy coughing and some anxiety. She's staying in close touch with her regular doctor and her cardiologist. It is very discouraging to feel so sick for over a week. She desperately wants to feel better and be well and is so grateful for all the prayers on her behalf. Her husband Scott is still not feeling great either.
UPDATE: Scott texted this evening that Betty was admitted to the hospital due to plummeting oxygen levels. He seemed positive about the fact that they said she will be okay and it will probably be for just a day or two. I PRAY that will be so!!
Thanks for caring!








4 comments:
It was terrible weather here yesterday too, and wouldn't you know that I had to go to my rheumatologist? Usually a 35 minute drive and yesterday it was a white knuckle 50 minute drive - lots of cars in the medians, accidents... Yikes!
Elizer is so cute and I can't believe he's standing so good! I hope Destiny does well with this new venture.
Still praying for Betty! Will add Scott too.
Prayers for your sister. Covid is a very scary thing. Elizer is such a cutie. I love your kitchen - it is so bright and cheerful with all those windows. Love your book shelf. Have a good evening and see you again soon. :-)
Our Pastor was in the hospital with COVID for three weeks, including a couple of those in ICU. He got home today!! Prayers lifted for all the intentions you requested. Elizer is adorable and he will be walking before 9 months if he is standing like that at five months. Wow! Our weather was beautiful today with 84° and no humidity. It will be cold (60s) tomorrow. Winter in Florida. We get our vaccines tomorrow! Happy about that. xo
Betty and her family are always in my prayers. It's so hard to be so far away!!
It's a very sunny day here today but oh so windy nd cold!! My newspaper is still at the end of the driveway because I and everyone else, apparently ☺, don't want to go out to get it! Oh those icy pictures you posted....we got nothing but ice is so much worse then snow!
Have a good rest of the week!
Post a Comment