I admit I am almost obsessed with little great-grandson Elizer! And I haven't even met him in person yet! Here are the pictures Destiny has sent me since I posted on Wednesday. Enjoy!
Getting a look at his mommy!
Going home on Thursday.
She sent me this one this morning. Look at that precious little face!!!
Today we FaceTimed and I took this screen shot. He is absolutely delicious!!
And now while I'm at it, I'll post a few more pics. Dick wanted me to see the new ladder he built in his hunting shack, so after I dropped Anthony and Lori's dinner off with them, I joined Dick in the shack. Boy, that almost sounds romantic, hahaha!! Getting up there most certainly was not! I hate heights, so even though the ladder is very sturdy, I still did not enjoy the process of getting up or down. It IS nice up there I must say.
I never noticed this duck on top of Anthony's barn before!
I never tire of this sight.
I did some shopping at Target on the way home and then saw this sunset as I was driving! I turned into airport park to get this picture.
Meanwhile at home, Dick took this one!!
Now a few other grandchildren pictures. Here's one Lori posted on Facebook. Every time someone comments on it, it shows up in my newsfeed and makes me smile all over again.
This was Sophie and Lisa on the first day of school at Calvary Christian High School this week. Lisa has been having a lot of fun decorating face shields for herself. She is hilarious.
And here are Sammy and Bianca in the river this evening! Because we are desperate for rain here in Central PA, the water level is very low. In fact, I saw on Facebook that the Millersburg Ferry that we rode the other week got stuck on a rock today. They will likely have to close down until we get rain and the water level goes up.
Have a great weekend!





2 comments:
Of course you are obsessed with that baby - he is adorable and you love his mom! Glad you are facetiming and enjoying him. I missed the Hunter pic so am glad you shared it. He is so cute!
We need rain here too.
I wish I could send you some of our rain. It rains every day here. We need it but it is getting old real fast... and now we have two storms in the Gulf that will spin off some more rain for us, I'm sure (even though so far we are out of the cone). Destiny's baby boy is adorable!! Of course great-grandma is obsessed!! And Hunter just keeps getting more handsome! Happy weekend!
Post a Comment