It's Thursday and I just remembered that I wanted to join my friend Terri in sharing some black and white memories again. The pictures I'm sharing today are siblings.
The first one is of my sister Mary Ellen and I in our little red wagon.
This is my sister Betty and I. She was born when I was almost six years old, and I took care of her a lot.
Next is my youngest sister Rosie and I. I was twelve years old when she was born. She was the whole family's little darling!
This is a picture of Dick and his brother Bob. They were just eleven months apart!
And last of all, a picture of my dad (on the right) and his brother Roy. What handsome little guys they were!





6 comments:
Thanks for joining in, Jean!! I enjoyed seeing you as a little girl with your sisters!! Those boys look like they are "all boy"!! Love the dogs! Thanks again for joining in!!
I love seeing all the kids from different times...and your husband and his brother look like they might have been a real handful!
GREAT post!!
Oh my! These are so cute! I can see those boys are Stauffers, even then!
Such sweet pictures, Jean! I was 13 years old when my youngest brother was born...so I enjoyed seeing pictures of you with your younger siblings. :)
Trying to catch up on my reading....looking at old pictures is so fun. Those were the days 😊
Post a Comment