We ended our relaxing weekend with a stroll around the arboretum on Sunday evening. Here are the pictures I took. Enjoy!
Evidence that we need rain!
Apparently the succulents like the lack of rain. They were HUGE!
The flowers in the pollinating garden were taller than me!
Our favorite place to sit a while.
Hunter was his absolutely charming self yesterday. When I posted this picture on FB yesterday morning, Anthony said it reminded him of a baby picture of Dick.
So I scanned it a while ago. Yes, there IS indeed a resemblance! It's those Stauffer eyes.
When we sat on the porch yesterday morning it was extremely humid. Those jammies had to come off! I can never get enough of kissing this precious face. He loves to look up at the trees. When he gets tired of that, I turn him around and he stands on my lap. Then he can see his reflection in the sliding glass door behind us, and he smiles like crazy!! But I can't figure out how to get a picture of him doing that. It's just the cutest thing!

3 comments:
You are right about the resemblance! The flowers/gardens are gorgeous, but don't hold a candle to that sweet face!
The gardens are just beautiful!
And Hunter is adorable! I do see the resemblance.
Hunter is a Stauffer baby, for sure! It has always been apparent to us that Anthony looks so much like his dad, so he has passed the gene on.
Every city needs an arboretum. What a restful place to spend a Sunday afternoon.
Post a Comment