Just a quick post before our big camping weekend. Stauffer Camping weekend. I think we have camped with Dick's family each summer since Lisa was a year old, which would mean 1975! We cancelled camping just twice - 1981, the summer Dick's mother died, and last summer when Carolyn's mother died and also cousin Joyce. Both their funerals were held that weekend. As it turned out, it was the coolest, rainiest weekend ever, and we were glad we had cancelled camping.
This is the real deal - sleeping in tents and cooking over a fire. Lots and lots of work, but lots and lots of fun. I squeezed in a lot of food prep this week any time I could, and I'm ready, all but the packing. Right now my kitchen looks like this.
Hunter was his irresistible self on Wednesday. He is so pleasant and easy to care for. I'm so, so in love with him!
He likes to look at the guitars hanging on the wall. Maybe he'll soon like guitar magazines too!
And here's precious little Alaya! Destiny sent me this picture last evening.
We had rain off and on yesterday and a rainbow in the evening.
Gotta run! Have a great weekend! I know we will.

3 comments:
Hunter is really growing! They are both adorable. :)
Have a wonderful weekend and great weather!
The babies are adorable! Have a lovely weekend!
Those adorable babies!!!
Post a Comment