Tuesday, March 08, 2016

He's here!!

For those of you who will not be seeing the birth announcement on Facebook, I need to do this very quick post.  HE'S HERE!!!!!!  Hunter Jay Stauffer was born this morning at 12:51 AM weighing 7 pounds, 5 ounces, and 20 inches long.  He is PERFECT!!  We are in awe of God's handiwork and so thankful for hearing and answering our prayers for this child.  Mother and baby are doing GREAT!!!

5 comments:

Cherdecor said...

My sister just called me to see if I read about the arrival of Hunter. No, I had not seen the announcement. I looked on my feed and the only thing that was there was the post about your time in Lancaster. I thought, now it is here somewhere! I opened your site and there he was! What a beautiful little perfect boy!!!!! Congratulations and hugs all around.

Anonymous said...

He's a mini-Austin!! God gives the best gifts doesn't He??

Doris said...

And he looks just like his brother! Congrats to all!

Mari said...

He is sooo cute! He looks just like Austin. Congrats!
There was a new baby born in our church family today too. He came so fast they didn't make it to the hospital - they didn't even make it to the car!
PS - I really like his name!

Terri D said...

I did see the FB announcement, but am equally happy to see that perfect face here!